___________________________________Join Our Team________________________________
Patrick, Head Chef and Matt Gaby General Manager welcome you to become part of their family at The Lion. We are an independent pub and restaurant under development. By the end of the summer 2016 we will have 12 bedrooms to add to our lovely pub.
We are a busy business with a fast pace and customers who demand the best possible catering and service every time. We have worked hard since our opening to recruit the right people to make this happen. Our team is now coming together and forming a really tight group to be part of.
Our Owners Sarah and Kerr Smith are looking to expand their pub and hotel estate creating many opportunities for progression.
Current Vacancies include:
- Senior Sous Chef – After our refurbishment we are looking to develop the team with the recruitment of a strong Sous Chef, Second to the Head Chef. We are looking for someone who has experience of a busy pass, capable of managing a service of 150 + covers and some private dining alongside. Managing a growing team of 6/7 you will be able to give clear instructions, manage the rosters to ensure adequate cover is achieved and bring through keen young chefs to support you in delivering the quality and service our discerning customer demand. Our small group is growing and we are looking for leaders with ambition. Send your CV to our Manager Matt or Head Chef Jim to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Front of house staff, including bar and waiting staff are required to work full time and part time hours at the Lion. Smart polite staff with a sense of care for the customer and a desire to learn about the dishes, flavours and choice of beverages to offer an informative service to all those who visit the Lion. For more information about the pay structure and hours available contact Matt – General Manager
- CHEFS CHEFS CHEFS are always welcome to join our team. As we increase our business and the pub gets even busier additional staff are required. We are currently hiring for Chef de partie and Commis Chefs and Sous Chef level appointments. Our sister Pub the Pickled Ploughman in Adderbury currently seeks a CDP (excellent rates)
- To support our great team of chefs we would like to attract Kitchen Assistants to work around school hours Monday to Friday. These roles will suit local parents looking for flexible school hours.
For vacancies at the Lion please email your CV to email@example.com
Benefits of becoming an employee at The Lion in Wendlebury include:
- 28 days annual holiday (including bank holidays)
- Training on the job
- Staff meals
- Uniform (where applicable)
- Regular appraisals
- Access to a pension scheme
- Perk Box Staff Incentive Platform
- Live-in accommodation available
- The Lion is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all nationalities and ethnic backgrounds.